1. ORTHODONTICS – TREATMENT WITH BRACES – Correction of Irregular teeth, forwardly placed teeth, gaps in teeth, problems in jaws and cleft lip/palate.
2. PROSTHODONTICS- TREATMENT OF MISSING TEETH- Correction of bite and missing teeth, fixed partial denture, removable partial denture, complete dentures, crowns and implants.
3. ENDODONTICS- TREATMENT OF DECAYED TEETH/PAIN- Root Canal Treatment, fillings, crowns, surgical endodontics.
4. ORAL SURGERY- EXTRACTION OF TEETH/SURGERY – surgical extraction of third molars and other teeth, removal of cyst, tumours, cancer surgery and surgery of the jaws.
5. PERIODONTICS / IMPLANTOLOGY- TREATMENT OF GUMS – Scaling, root planing, dental implants.
6. PEDODONTIST- DENTAL TREATMENT OF KIDS – General dental treatment of kids, pulpectomy, pulpotomy and dental treatment of special child.